About Me

Hi! my name is Taylor. I am in third grade. I am in Mr. Salsich’s class. He is a great teacher!

I am very exited to have my own blog. Some of the sports I play are: Cheer leading, swimming and gymnastics. My favorite animal is an elephant. My favorite book is Ellie McDoodle by Ruth McNally Barshaw. I like the color purple. In school my favorite subject is science because we do a lot of experiments. My favorite game is Yahtzee.

Me!

Me!

6 thoughts on “About Me

1. Dear Taylor,

I thought green was your favorite color? Oh, I never know….I see that you did a photo of you in the class room!

From,
    Cassidy

2. Dear Taylor,

I like a lot of the same things as you. I am going to start cheerleading and I already do gymnastics. I like gymnastics because I am so flexible I can put one foot separately or two at the same time behind my head! I also like doing cartwheels and forward-rolls.

My favorite subject in school is art. I like art because we get to use clay, foil, sand, and canvases. I also like art because sometimes you get to be in art shows, which are very fun to be in to. Sometimes I even win a prize!

From,
    Margot* 🙂

3. Dear Taylor,

We love your new blog! 🙂

We didn’t know your favorite animal was an elephant. We like pandas! 🙂
    We also like your Voki. We think it’s very cute. Your pets are adorable! Except Hammy is a little shy.

From,
    *Alexandra and *Amanda

4. Dear Taylor,
    Awesome post.

I am glad you got your own blog.

My favourite colour is Blue.

At school tomorrow is colour me purple. You can dress up in purple and you have to bring a gold coin donation.

My favourite animal is a Polar Bear.

Keep in touch,
    From Bianca

• Dear BB,

Thank you for the wonderful comment! I just got a comment from your mom. The color me purple day sure sounds like fun! I wish we could have those kind of days at my school! I also like your blog I put it on as my student blogs. Keep up the good work! Happy Blogging!

From,
      Taylor 😀

5. Dear Taylor,

Hi, I am Ashley. It’s nice to “meet” you. I love your blog! 🙂 I voted for the panda. I loved skyping with you and your class! 😉 I LOVED your kite! I also love making tinfoil artwork. I wish I had a blog like yours!

Sincerely,
    Ashley 😀
    Mr. Avery’s Class